No bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Pan: One 6-inch Springform pan
I used Marie biscuits for the base, but it should go with any biscuits that you have at home, if the sweet biscuit is a bit salty, use unsalted butter. If the dissolved gelatine has cooled and set, re-heat in the microwave for a few seconds. Make sure the cream cheese is not cold, room temperature is the best to prevent the gelatine from lumping while mixing.
125 grams packet plain sweet biscuits, mashed/blender-ed until fine crumbs
75 grams butter, melted
300ml thickened cream, whipped until stiff peak
250 grams cream cheese, softened, room temperature
100 grams fine sugar
6 grams (1 1/2 tsp) powdered gelatine
1 tablespoons boiling water
4 Tbsp strawberry jam
- Whip thickened cream until stiff peak, refrigerate.
- Line the side of the pan with parchment paper. Process biscuits until fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Mix until combined. Press the biscuit mixture over base of the pan. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle gelatine over boiling water. Whisk with a fork until gelatine has dissolved.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in gelatine mixture until combined. Mix in the strawberry jam. Fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture into prepared pan, and level the top with a spatula. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Spread 2 tbsp strawberry jam on top.
- Remove the cheesecake from pan, sit the pan on a bowl/big cup but smaller than the pan size, release the springform and pull down the side to release the base. Serve.